2009年9月2日 星期三

A manual of laboratory and diagnostic tests



(點選圖片可預覽部份內容)


簡介(Book Description from Google):
Now in its Eighth Edition, this leading comprehensive manual helps nurses deliver safe, effective, and informed care for patients undergoing diagnostic tests and procedures. The book covers a broad range of laboratory and diagnostic tests and studies that are delivered to varied patient populations in varied settings. Tests are grouped according to specimen and function/test type (e.g. blood, urine, stool, cerebrospinal fluid, etc.). Each test is described in detail, with step-by-step guidance on correct procedure, tips for accurate interpretation, and instructions for patient preparation and aftercare. Clinical Alerts highlight critical safety information.

極好Always the Best
started using Fischbach in Nursing School and was re-acquainted with it when I joined the Air Force. I have never found anything at all close to the quality of the content. I had a copy at the hospital until someone else recognized the quality of it for themselves. So I immediatly went out and bought another. I'm afraid I need another one at work. I don't mind everyone liking them. I just don't care to be the sole supplier to the world. I guess I will have to chain it to the inside of my locker. Thanks Major H (retired)

書名
A manual of laboratory and diagnostic tests
著者 Frances Talaska Fischbach, Marshall Barnett Dunning III
索書號 QY25/F528m/2009
出版者 Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
ISBN 9780781771948 (pbk.)
出版年 2009

沒有留言: